1. INNOVATION SPECIALISTS
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 2nd class upper in any course from a University or Polytechnic (Minimum of upper credit) with at least 2-5 years working experience either in a company or as an individual.
- Sound knowledge/mastery of English language
- Advanced personal computer skills and
- Ability. Experience with graphic art techniques and software(s) is a plus.
- Good typing, proofreading, proposal/presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Strong ideation abilities.
- Strong work ethics.
2. CREATIVE / GRAPHIC ARTISTS
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 2nd class upper in any course from a University or Polytechnic (Minimum of Lower credit) with at least 2 years working experience either in a company or as an individual.
- Experience with graphic art techniques, software, and creation as well as advanced
- personal computer skills and ability.
- Good typing and proofreading ability.
- Strong design skills with good eye for colour and layout. Light illustration (i.e. hand rendering) ability required.
- The ability to change verbal and written ideas into attractive graphic representations.
- The ability to be a Team player, willing to work overtime, responsible, flexible, strong work ethic required.
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret orders/brief documents, safety rules, and procedure manuals etc.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- The ability to deal with problems involving variables in standard situations as the need may arise.
3. EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANTS (MANAGERS)
Applicants must have HND or B.Sc with ACCA or ICAN and must have worked in one of the big Accounting Firms with a minimum of 4-5 years experience. In addition must not be below 35 years of age.
4. LADY ACCOUNTANT
Applicants must have HND or B.Sc with a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
5. VAN SALEMEN
Applicants must have valid driving license
Interested applicants should come with their cv’s to:
Saddiah Plaza (1st Floor)
1, Emmanuel High Street,
Ogudu – Ojota Road, Ojota, Lagos.
Tel 08033211267 & 08052090443 (8.00am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday)